The Registry works in partnership with organizations to support their climate change initiatives and to jointly develop consistent and effective activities addressing GHG emissions. These organizations include:
- Association of Climate Change Officers (ACCO)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Climate Action Reserve
- GHG Management Institute (GHGMI)
- ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability
- Innovation Center for Energy and Transportation (iCET)
- Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium
- Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge
- Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management
- Pew Center on Global Climate Change
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
- Southeast States Air Resource Managers
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Western Climate Initiative
- Western Regional Air Partnership
- World Resources Institute
Misys Open Source Solutions
As The Climate Registry’s preferred software partner, Misys Open Source Solutions is working with the organization to develop the next generation of the Climate Registry Information System (CRIS). While this partnership marks the company’s strong entrance to the North American environmental sector, it already has experience developing environmental solutions in Europe. In expanding its suite of carbon solutions in the UK, Misys Open Source Solutions recently announced the Misys Environmental Trading Platform (METP) to help organizations prepare for the country’s Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme.
In the near future, the company plans to officially announce METP in North America to provide companies with a solution that integrates with their GHG emissions inventory reporting.
Misys Open Source Solutions, a division of Misys plc, supports the banking and treasury & capital markets and healthcare customers by leading the development of open source projects to create new services and applications to address these industry’s most difficult problems. Misys is currently leading projects to dramatically reduce atmospheric pollution and improve healthcare delivery.
FRIENDS OF THE REGISTRY
What is a Friend of The Registry?
Friends of The Registry are organizations that support the goals of The Registry. The relationship is intended for business associations, coalitions and industry groups that represent member organizations who are interested in The Registry’s work and programs. To qualify as a Friend of The Registry, an organization must:
- Have members that are primarily organizations, not individuals
- Support the goals of The Climate Registry
Benefits of Becoming a Friend of The Registry:
- Affiliation with the broadest based greenhouse gas (GHG) initiative in North America
- Recognition as a Friend of The Registry on The Climate Registry website
- Participation in stakeholder and Board of Director meetings
- Invitations and access to Member- and Friends-Only events and conference calls
- Member discount applicable for one person at Registry events
- News and information provided exclusively to both Members and Friends
Becoming a Friend:
Associations who are interested in becoming a Friend to The Registry should complete the Friends of The Climate Registry form and submit it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.