Climate Leadership Awards & Conference
We look forward to seeing you in Seattle, WA, March 8-10 for the
2016 Climate Leadership Conference
The annual Climate Leadership Conference convenes a global audience of climate, energy, and sustainability professionals to address climate change through policy, innovation, and business solutions. Now in its fifth year, the 2016 event will host the first U.S. climate conference post-Paris to further accelerate climate solutions and a low-carbon economy. Join us March 8-10 in Seattle to collaborate with the nation’s leaders on climate.
Climate, energy, and sustainability professionals build strategic business connections through interactive learning sessions, networking events and tours, and the Climate Leadership Awards Dinner. The Climate Leadership Conference is presented by The Climate Registry and the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions, with U.S. EPA as the event’s headline sponsor.
REGISTER TODAY FOR THE BEST RATES AT THE 2016 CLIMATE LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Participate in the 2016 Climate Leadership Conference
- REGISTER TODAY! TCR Members receive a 20% discount – email email@example.com for the code.
- Market your brand through sponsorship & exhibition. VIEW 2016 OPPORTUNITIES HERE
- Gain new insights through interactive programming – view the AGENDA and SIDE EVENTS
- Collaborate with your colleagues and build strategic business connections with SPEAKERS and ATTENDEES
- Book your travel. Take advantage of Alaska Airlines’ 10% travel discount, and book your discounted rooms at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel. LEARN MORE ABOUT TRAVEL AND LODGING
- Stay connected: Follow conference updates on TWITTER
The Climate Registry Invites You to “Achieving High Quality Data in Carbon Accounting” Side Event at the Climate Leadership Conference
Achieving High Quality Data in Carbon Accounting
Tuesday, March 8th 9:00am – 12:00pm
Hosted by: The Climate Registry
Part 1: Accounting for Purchased Electricity: Implementation of Scope 2 Emissions Guidance
Part 2: Streamlining the Inventory Verification Process and Lessons Learned
Take a closer look at what new Scope 2 GHG reporting requirements will mean for your inventory and get a hands-on demonstration of verification best practices from a reporting organization’s point of view. Part 1 of this workshop will focus on the specific disclosures necessary to ensure your inventory is in conformance with the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance as well as TCR’s updated General Reporting Protocol. Part 2 will break down verification best practices for organizations interested in moving beyond reporting, highlight a case study of verification in action, and let participants walk in a verifier’s shoes for a few minutes to gain new tips for ensuring quality data.
Members Save 20% on Registration Using TCR’s Discount Code – email firstname.lastname@example.org for the code.
Why Attend? CLC is THE platform for powerful collaboration on climate.
- Build Strategic Business Connections with a global audience of climate, energy, and sustainability thought leaders and decision makers addressing climate change in their operations. LEARN MORE ABOUT WHO ATTENDS
- Gain New Insights, engage leaders in the sustainability field, and build upon professional development goals through an interactive program agenda that addresses climate solutions and best practices, risk and resilience, and navigating current policy and innovative financing. VIEW THE 2016 AGENDA
- Celebrate and Collaborate with the Nation’s Leaders on Climate through networking events, strategy exchange sessions, and the 2016 Climate Leadership Awards Dinner. VIEW PAST CLIMATE LEADERSHIP AWARD WINNERS
Hosted by The Climate Registry and the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES) with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as CLC’s headline sponsor, the event convenes around EPA’s prestigious Climate Leadership Awards
Conference details will be regularly updated at: