We look forward to seeing you in Seattle, WA, March 8-10 for the
Now in its fifth year, the Climate Leadership Conference (CLC) has become the pre-eminent exchange for addressing global climate change through policy, innovation, and business solutions. Hosted by TCR and the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES) with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as CLC’s headline sponsor, the event convenes around EPA’s prestigious Climate Leadership Awards and brings climate, energy, and sustainability professionals together to share climate success stories, build new business connections, and celebrate climate leadership.
Ways to Participate in the 2016 Climate Leadership Conference
- Share Your Ideas, Case Studies and Best Practices with the CLC Audience of over 400 Climate, Energy and Sustainability Professionals
The CLC’s Call for Speaker and Session Proposals is now open through September 15, 2015. We’re seeking speakers and session topics across a broad range of climate-related disciplines. Professionals engaged in climate change, energy and sustainability who may inspire new ideas and facilitate instrumental dialogue with the CLC audience are encouraged to submit.
Recommended speakers should be recognized subject matter experts and possess strong public speaking skills. Please see Who Attends to learn more about the CLC audience and the 2015 Program to review content from last year’s event.
Guidelines and the Submission Form can be found HERE. We look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Market your brand. Sponsorship & exhibit opportunities are now available.
View 2016 prospectus HERE.
- Book your travel. Registration will open this fall, but discounted rooms are available now.
Contact Sheraton Hotel Seattle reservations HERE.
- Apply for a 2016 Climate Leadership Award (through September 25th).
Learn more about how to apply HERE.
The Climate Leadership Conference (CLC) is a platform for powerful collaboration among corporate sustainability leaders, senior government officials, academics and non-profit executives to address climate change through policy, innovation, and business solutions.
The CLC convenes around U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s prestigious Climate Leadership Awards and is produced by The Climate Registry, the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions, and the Association of Climate Change Officers, with U.S. EPA as the event’s headline sponsor.
A global audience of executives, practitioners, and organizations confronting climate change in their operations gather to explore energy and climate related solutions, introduce new opportunities, and provide support to those peers taking meaningful action on climate.
Why Attend? CLC is THE platform for powerful collaboration on climate.
- Network with your peers — a global audience of executives, practitioners, and organizations addressing climate change in their operations.
- Discover how new business opportunities, current policies, technologies, climate solutions and energy transformation will drive our low-carbon future.
- CLC convenes around U.S. EPA’s prestigious Climate Leadership Awards — all conference attendees are invited to celebrate the 2016 award recipients at an awards dinner.