How to Join
We offer the only carbon management program supported by states and provinces and renowned for its high quality.
As a Member of the Climate Registry you will have access to the following resources and benefits:
- A complete suite of member services and technical support, including web-based trainings, our reporting help desk, user groups, carbon policy forums, as well as discounts for in-person trainings and web-based tools.
- Step by step guidance for building an inventory, reporting emissions, and verifying emissions.
- Support for reporting at a state, national and global level.
- Recognition of your environmental leadership by 63 states, provinces, territories and Native Sovereign Nations.
- Public acknowledgment of emission reduction targets and annual awards for leadership.
- Flexible membership options: if you are focused on tracking your emissions reduction progress internally you may want to consider our Basic Membership option; for greater recognition of your greenhouse gas reduction achievements, you may qualify for Climate Registered Silver, Gold or Platinum status – the definitive mark of environmental leadership.
Join now by completing our statement of intent.
The Climate Registry
601 W. 5th Street, Suite 220
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Or Fax to:
Members will have joined The Registry upon receipt of the signed Statement of Intent in The Registry’s office.
Membership dues are non-refundable.