Members’ annual greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reports are publicly accessible from this page. The reports describe Members’ annual entity- and facility-level emissions and serve as useful tools for shareholders, regulators, non-governmental organizations and the general public to better understand Members’ GHG emissions.
A Member’s public annual emission report contains the following information*:
- Direct emissions by source type (stationary combustion, mobile combustion, process and fugitive emissions) with CO2 emissions from biomass combustion reported separately
- Indirect emissions (Scope 2)
- Consolidation approach employed
- Base year and description of any structural changes in the reporting entity (mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, etc.)
- A summary statistic of data quality tiers used
- Information on parent companies for reporting entities that are subsidiaries
- Information about a Member’s Verification Body
- Option data, if provided (performance metrics, GHG reduction goals, etc.)
The public may query CRIS to produce emission reports that describe emissions data:
- By geographic area, including worldwide (optional), North America, national, state/province/territory and tribal areas
- Over multiple years
*Unless releasing facility-level data would compromise confidential business information.