Recognizing Excellence in Energy & Carbon Management
The Cool Planet Award recognizes the valuable contribution of Southern California Edison business customers who demonstrate exemplary leadership in energy and carbon management within their business size and industry. A customer recognition ceremony is held in the fall each year. Award recipients are honored with a plaque made out of recycled glass inscribed with their company name. The Cool Planet Awards Ceremony is an exceptional event that celebrates SCE’s business customers and their commitment to installing energy efficiency projects, participating in demand response programs, and implementing environmental and GHG management systems.
The 2018 Cool Planet Awards Ceremony will take place Friday, October 19, 2018 at:
Sony Pictures Studios
10202 West Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
2018 Award Nomination Period is Now Closed
Thank you to all the organizations and account representatives that submitted applications. Winners will be notified in September.
- All nominees must have an active customer account with
Southern California Edison
- Eligible SCE energy efficiency projects must be completed and
installed between the dates of January 1, 2015 and March 31, 2018
Enrollment in an SCE Demand Response program must be current
- Award recipients may be asked to provide related supporting
- Nomination forms must be signed by your SCE Account Manager
prior to submitting to The Climate Registry. An email from your
SCE Account Manager is sufficient
- 2016 and 2017 Cool Planet Award recipients are not eligible to apply
for a 2018 Cool Planet Award
- Honorable Mention recipients are eligible to submit a nomination form
Incomplete applications will not be considered for an award